|
|
Aug 8, 2010/ 9:17 PM
2010: The Next Chapter 8
I am actually using e-mail blogging, which means I am posting this blog post through my e-mail account. I wanted to try it out a few months back, but didn't have the motivation to do so. Since a big event is coming, I suppose it's timely for me to use this feature, which is more convenient than logging in to 2 different pages to send to my 2 blogs. I will not placing any pictures with every post. It's tiring to look for different pictures every time, not necessary to do this. The biggest event in Singapore is coming up: the Singapore 2010 Youth Olympic Games. It's coming up in 6 days' time. I am looking forward to my job scope at Bishan Sports Hall for the Gymnastics event. I have seen the rehearsals for the Opening Ceremony twice, and I am only impressed by the multimedia and visual effects, especially the effect of getting the buidlings in the surroundings of the Marina Reservoir involved in the lighting effects. Of course I will not spill any beans at all because it's going to be a great show on Saturday night, though I'm not sure if people worldwide understand the significance and what the show producers would like viewers to take back after the show. The next event: National Day tomorrow. It's going to be a spectular and grand show, or is it, according to the show's creative director. The theme song "Song for Singapore" by Corrinne May: I find the song quite reflective, makes you reflect on your identity as a Singaporean and the little things in life as we grow up. Probably just my own opinion, but I think there are some out there who share the same thoughts. Soon, I will be starting my university life in 3 weeks. Frankly, I am not enthusiastic on my university life, because of all those community projects and team building stuff which I do not fancy at all, and I mean totally not in to it. Seen an article in the papers on NUS students making a float in 1 day for their orientation week, and I am in total disbelief that people are actually spending time doing this. I know people will give those same old encouraging remarks, saying that it promotes teamwork and building bonds. Not my cup of tea, please do not ask me do all these things, and it's an outright no way from me. Hanging out with friends for lunch or movies or urban activities, probably I'll chip in. I hope I can get along with my coursemates well though, hopefully not getting me to do those ridiculour teamwork stuff.
bop to the top
|
baohe. 21 already. no longer nsf. waiting to be in ntu in 31aug2010.
was hci 06s7a, hci 1a2a3a4a, pcps 1k2k3e4b5a6a.
plays maple story, dota, aoe3. listens to good songs from the eurovision song contest since 2005. listens to chinese songs. 孙燕姿. 林俊杰. she. fir.
not sure how to start mugging starting from aug2010. wants loads of money. good grades for all tests. laptop. >1gb mp3 player.
dunno whether got anything else...
my personal dna report
Create yours at BlingyBlob.com!
|
|
07.2004
08.2004
09.2004
10.2004
11.2004
12.2004
01.2005
02.2005
03.2005
04.2005
05.2005
06.2005
07.2005
08.2005
09.2005
10.2005
11.2005
12.2005
01.2006
02.2006
03.2006
04.2006
06.2006
07.2006
08.2006
09.2006
10.2006
11.2006
12.2006
01.2007
02.2007
03.2007
04.2007
05.2007
06.2007
07.2007
10.2007
11.2007
12.2007
01.2008
03.2008
04.2008
06.2008
07.2008
08.2008
09.2008
10.2008
12.2008
01.2009
02.2009
04.2009
05.2009
06.2009
07.2009
10.2009
11.2009
12.2009
01.2010
05.2010
08.2010
This layout was made by Toomunch/ Denise, Best viewed in IE7 resolution 1024 x 768
|
Aug 8, 2010/ 9:17 PM
2010: The Next Chapter 8
I am actually using e-mail blogging, which means I am posting this blog post through my e-mail account. I wanted to try it out a few months back, but didn't have the motivation to do so. Since a big event is coming, I suppose it's timely for me to use this feature, which is more convenient than logging in to 2 different pages to send to my 2 blogs. I will not placing any pictures with every post. It's tiring to look for different pictures every time, not necessary to do this. The biggest event in Singapore is coming up: the Singapore 2010 Youth Olympic Games. It's coming up in 6 days' time. I am looking forward to my job scope at Bishan Sports Hall for the Gymnastics event. I have seen the rehearsals for the Opening Ceremony twice, and I am only impressed by the multimedia and visual effects, especially the effect of getting the buidlings in the surroundings of the Marina Reservoir involved in the lighting effects. Of course I will not spill any beans at all because it's going to be a great show on Saturday night, though I'm not sure if people worldwide understand the significance and what the show producers would like viewers to take back after the show. The next event: National Day tomorrow. It's going to be a spectular and grand show, or is it, according to the show's creative director. The theme song "Song for Singapore" by Corrinne May: I find the song quite reflective, makes you reflect on your identity as a Singaporean and the little things in life as we grow up. Probably just my own opinion, but I think there are some out there who share the same thoughts. Soon, I will be starting my university life in 3 weeks. Frankly, I am not enthusiastic on my university life, because of all those community projects and team building stuff which I do not fancy at all, and I mean totally not in to it. Seen an article in the papers on NUS students making a float in 1 day for their orientation week, and I am in total disbelief that people are actually spending time doing this. I know people will give those same old encouraging remarks, saying that it promotes teamwork and building bonds. Not my cup of tea, please do not ask me do all these things, and it's an outright no way from me. Hanging out with friends for lunch or movies or urban activities, probably I'll chip in. I hope I can get along with my coursemates well though, hopefully not getting me to do those ridiculour teamwork stuff.
bop to the top
|